Officially the first freestyle skating team in Portugal
- Founded on 20 July 2015, to give formal registration and continuity to the practice of skating in free style and in particular on the ice. Registered with the NIPC: 513629459, with Legal Nature of Sports Association under private law.
- Officially, this association aims to practice and promote the freestyle skating sport. The organization, management and promotion of events and training in the field of skating.
- Portugal is still a country without specific skating tracks. But this team never gave up on their dream, created a teaching methodology and a school for teaching inline and ice skating.
- In 2015, shortly after its foundation, this team organized the 1st National Meeting of Inline Freestyle Skaters.
- In 2017 this team already had more than 200 skaters who trained inline and also knew how to skate on ice.
- In 2018, the registration with the IPDJ Algarve takes place and presents the 1st specific certified course to train instructors of elementary education in inline skating with the objective of substantially disseminating this modality.
- In 2019 they work together to join the Portuguese Skating Federation and the Alentejo and Algarve Skating Association making the Freestyle side for the first time official and federated in Portugal.
Today, the dream is not over yet, his mission continues ...
This Portuguese team formed by skaters who practice Freestyle, that is, a style of free skating without mandatory figures or movement, focused on the pleasure and passion of skating for fun and as a more radical sport.
We are a family owned and operated business.
Characterized by fostering conviviality and fraternity with other skaters, individually or through the formation of teams whose common motive is the passion for skating and the fun that it can provide beyond artistic or competitive parameters.
TEAM OF MANAGERS
President: João Viegas
Vice-President: Luis Eloi
Secretary: Paula Ferreira
Member: Carlos Cunha
Supplementary Member: Susana Moreira
President: Luis Romão
Vice-President: Julio Alves
Secretary: Humberto Pereira
President: Carlos de Freitas
Member: Eduarda Lima
FOLLOW US HERE BELOW :