ICP SKATING INSTRUCTOR COURSE Level 1
Timetable and Place
About the event
Course for International certification of inline skating instructor Level 1
Level 1 is for the basic level instructor who wants to teach the basics of inline skating: gliding, walking, stopping and turning. Instructors will learn an internationally certified methodology of teaching dynamics and terminology.
The program includes:
- Instructional skills development program
- instructional theory
- Field instruction by ICP Examiner
- Seminar on: How to start as an instructor?
- Practical and theoretical exams
- “ICP Certified” certification (Site list, class references, professional discounts, single instructor online forum, etc.) until next calendar year *
- Use of ICP Mark **
- liability insurance ***
- American Council on Exercise Certified (ACE) Instructors will receive 1.3 continuing education credits for this course.
* Validity of certification and recognition through certification (ICP) as "ICP Certified®" is subject to annual registration and continuing education credits.
** All instructors can use the ICP Mark to promote their certification credentials but must be up to date with annual enrollment fees and continuing education credits.
*** Additional fee may be required. Not applicable in all countries. Check with the country examiner or program coordinator.
All candidates for instructors must start with the full level of Protective Equipment (helmet, knee pads, elbow guards and wrists) and Heel Lock are required on at least one skate and must be used throughout the program.
Inline Certification Program website link for this event:
- ICP Course L1 PORTUGAL$375$3750$0