Sports Medical Examination
Iceshow Team Freestyle skating club is concerned with the physical condition of its athletes. As federated they must be in physical condition for practice or competition. Therefore, it is of special importance that, before registration, each one is submitted to the respective sports medical exam, which allows for the early identification of some factor of attention not only in the practice of skating, but also on the health and well-being of our athletes.
Before enrolling in the club and in the skating federation, it is determined that a sports medical examination must be carried out.
Previous sports medical examination for REGISTRATION:
1. the sports medical examination may be performed at the Clinica Cardiology Veloso Gomes, the club's social partner;
It is not mandatory to take the exam in this clinic, but it is mandatory that it be a sports medical exam carried out by a competent entity (see model below). If the athlete already has a sports medical examination performed for another sport, then he or she does not need to do any more.
2. The exam must be requested by email: email@example.com
Waiting for the subsequent response from the clinic with indication of the date/time of the exam. (Usually on Fridays).
3. On the date and time indicated, the athlete must appear at the clinic for the examination, being accompanied by the documents that he/she considers to provide additional information to the examination, if necessary.
4. The exam has a cost of 20.00Eur. payable at the clinic after the exam.
5. After the exam, you will be given a document with the results that you should scan the home page for use in online registration.
The clinic has a telephone contact that can be tried and which can be found on our social partners page: https://www.iceshowteamfreestyle.com/partners